Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Raw Reax - 5/18/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Orton/Edge:
Weird to hear them promote wrestling rather than entertainment!

I love Orton's idea here.

I've really enjoyed this feud.

Great passion from Edge.

I like the history lesson.

- Seth/Buddy/Humberto:
I like their relationship.

Good character progression.

I love this side of Seth.

So it does look like a rematch is in the works.

I like how this is playing out.

I LOVE Buddy being thrown to the wolves regularly.

- Buddy vs. Humberto:
205 Live on Raw.

Good work.

- Post-match:
Uh oh playa we might be in for a TAG TEAM MATCH.

- Corbin arrives:
Fun stuff.

- Liv promo:
Doesn't get much more babyface than that.

- Flair/Ruby:
Good stuff.

- Flair vs. Ruby:
Solid so far.

I'm liking how they work together.

Charlotte is a really great competitor.

- Lashley/MVP:
This is really good! I like how characters move on to different things more frequently now.

- Profits/Raiders:
This is certainly unique!

- Kabukis/Nia:
Nia doesn't care for recorders, I see.

I mean they weren't going to let Asuka cash in in the maternity ward, so making her champion makes sense.

This could be pretty good.

- Corbin interview:
NICE. I like the confidence.

- Truth promo:
Stupid, but I love it.

- Ricky vs. Lashley:
You'd have to be as crazy as Ricky to feud with Lashley.

Pretty efficient.

- Lana backstage:
Hmmmm wonder who she'll work with.

- IIconics promo:
I'm good with them having a Goldberg schedule.

- Alexa/Cross vs. IIconics:
Good so far.

Aaaaand we're getting a rematch from this.

- Kairi/Nia:
Wow no one's safe!

- IIconics backstage:
Interesting side to them.

- Asuka/Nia:
I liked that. This has good heat.

- Shayna vs. Natalya:
I love this stipulation.

Very glad to see Shayna get the win.

- Post-match:
I like that!

- Andrade/Theory/Angel/Vega:
Intriguing!

- KO Show:
I like the effects of Natalya's attack.

I LOVE Zelina.

HAHAHAHAHA I liked the Crews return.

Good setup.

- Owens/Crews vs. Andrade/Angel:
Solid.

- Post-match:
Well so much for that group staying together.

DAMN. Austin got dropped. Is he heading back to NXT?

- Drew interview:
Pretty enjoyable.

Good stuff!

- Profits/Raiders:
Fun for what it is.

- Black vs. Murphy:
Seth making Buddy work double. I love it.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm….. interesting stuff with Austin.

I like Murphy potentially questioning if he'll be replaced by Theory.

- Post-match:
That was enjoyable!

- Even more Profits/Raiders:
That was pretty fun.

- Crews/Vega:
NICE. I'm ready for that match.

- Lashley/MVP:
That was very cool!

- Drew vs. Corbin:
Nice start.

Haha Corbin with the mind games.

This is pretty solid.

NICE Claymore counter.

Good ending stretch.

- Post-match:
More good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment