Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 5/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- MizTV:
I did pop for Otis breaking the chair.

Ahh yes classic Vince with the toilet humor and Photoshops.

This is a pretty natural contrast.

Yeah where is Tucker?? WWE logic suggests he'll turn on Otis.

- Elias vs. Corbin:
Solid so far. Doesn't really feel like a heated fight, though.

Corbin with the guitar was fun.

Solid all around.

Corbin cared more about breaking that guitar than winning!

- Otis/Sheamus:
I can see Sheamus going for the briefcase.

- Otis/Mandy:
Oooooooh I like that team idea.

- Hacker promo:
I'm ready for this to set up whatever it's leading to.

- Otis/Braun:
Of course Strowman's going to doubt Otis' motivations.

- Dana vs. Naomi:
So-so.

- Flair/Bayley/Sasha:
I love Heel Charlotte's arrogance.

Makes sense to bring up their history.

AHAHAHAHAHAH that Liv Morgan shot!

Good banter here.

I can definitely see Charlotte driving a wedge between those two.

- Braun interview:
Works for me. I guess the champion needs to always be prepared with that briefcase active!

- Sons promo:
Good intensity.

- JoMo/Miz interview:
Pretty fun. They've built the main event well.

- Bryan vs. Gulak:
I love this already.

Very good mat work here.

They're telling a solid story here.

I love all these submissions!

Good work from both men!

- Post-match:
Very cool mission statement from Daniel.

- Sonya/Dolph:
NICEEEEEEEE burial of Mandy.

I hope Deville can be a player.

- Braun/Otis vs. Miz/JoMo:
Yeah Miz and JoMo might have bit off more than they can chew here.

HOLY SHIT THAT DOUBLE CATERPILLER.

Solid tag work.

I liked the Strowman Express spot.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Interesting tease!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment