Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 5/12/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Moose intro:
AMAZING. Make this the Moose show!

- Hernandez vs. Fulton:
Hoss time!

This is a nice change from an X-Division style clustermess.

Hernandez is going to have to overcome the odds!

Well there you go! I'm curious what Hernandez's future is.

- Elgin promo:
RIGHT?????? Give this man the title!!!

Nice mission statement.

- oVe/Steve/Ryan:
I'm really not interested in an oVe split but there's not much else to do.

Yeah the Cancel Culture thing is getting pretty bland without RVD.

- Kylie vs. Tasha:
Good start.

I'm very glad to see new faces here.

Good ending!

- Raju promo:
Blah blah blah.

ZZZZZZZ.

- Susie/Kylie:
Ewwwww.

Not long before Kylie's in wacky "dark" segments.

- Havok vs. Kimber:
Wow two straight Knockouts matches!

I like the story of Havok facing an old rival.

Good back and forth here.

Wow. That was a different side of Kimber for sure.

- Kiera video:
Guess she's in for a reboot.

- Locker Room Talk:
Ahhhh I love Swinger.

NICE. Elgin's rightfully impatient to get his title!

RIP Ken?

Ooooh Sami going there.

Nice from Sami.

- Rohit vs. Trey:
This really doesn't feel like a world title contenders' match.

Glad this isn't a spotfest.

Pretty good so far.

I like the story here. They're serious.

Good work! Glad Trey won because I'm not feeling the Raju push.

- Cody segment:
More silliness to keep him on the show.

- North squash:
This is really something else.

I like the contrast between Page and Josh.

Good enough.

- Rosemary/Bravo:
Please save me from this. I don't think Impact has enough good content for a two hour show anymore.

- Swinger/Mack:
I love Swinger's delusions.

That was funny.

- Moose vs. Suicide:
That referee is clearly biased against the TNA Champion!

I'm glad Moose, the TNA Champion, is taking it to Suicide.

This is pretty solid.

Oh come on. Like Suicide could beat Moose.

Fun stuff overall.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment