Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 5/27/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- IC promo:
I loved the reference to sports teams with unsold shirts.

- Elite/Matt backstage:
Fun acknowledgement of early Matt.

- Bucks/Matt vs. Party/Janela:
Fun action to start things.

I love this spilling out.

Wow. Fun moonsault spot.

I like all of this.

That was all good!

- Post-match:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH SHIT good to see them as faces. I expect people are happy to see them.

Excited for their future.

- Cage squash:
I love the energy in AEW.

Good work.

- Taz promo:
I'm split on him rehashing work from decades ago, but I am glad they're behind Cage.

- Baker promo:
I love her.

Wow Britt's got it all figured out!

I'll miss her a lot.

- IC interview:
Jericho remains heavily overexposed.

- Shida vs. James:
Good physicality.

James looks good for an unknown.

Good enough!

- Cody interview:
Honestly a pretty good direction to establish the title. Cody can work well with anyone.

- Havoc/Kip vs. Kazarian/Sky:
Good work so far.

I'm good with this new team.

Solid work all around.

I liked this work.

- MJF promo:
ZZZZZZZZ.

- Battle royal:
Another interesting combination of workers.

Fun for what it is.

Hahaha I liked Stunt's elimination.

Phew. I was worried MJF would win. But that could mean he takes the title later.

I enjoyed that! Jungle Boy's going to have another big opportunity. AEW is looking to establish a lot of people.

- Pep Rally:
Yeah Jericho is really running out of material.

We finally get to the point.

Pretty fun overall.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment