Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Raw Reax - 5/25/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- KO Show:
Funny acknowledgement of the NXT wrestlers.

I like this to set the tone for the night.

I like snarky Owens.

I mean wow they're REALLY featuring Charlotte.

Good character building here.

Can't say I didn't expect Jax to arrive.

Solid to setup the later match.

- Apollo interview:
Watch him get "injured" again.

- Andrade vs. Crews:
You'd think Apollo would be a no-brainer to push but it's taken a long time.

Wow Apollo be careful with Zelina out there!

Good so far.

I like the development of Angel.

These two work together quite well.

Nice ending!

- Post-match:
Glad to see it finally happen.

Wow a lot of stuff being destroyed on Raw lately.

- Seth/Murphy/Theory:
This is a good angle.

Wow Rollins is evil!

Hahaha what an asshole.

I'm LOVING this character for Seth.

Nice progression with Theory.

Works for me!

- Flair/Asuka:
Someone somewhere is pitching Charlotte holding all the titles at once.

- IIconics/Bliss/Cross:
I'm open to them splitting and feuding.

I mean the champs aren't wrong.

I really like the selling of the Bliss/Cross relationship. I'm glad they've stuck together.

Not bad at all!

- MVP/Lana:
BASED MVP with NO sympy for Lana. I assume she's going to find someone else to manage. Works for me.

- VIP Lounge:
Ahhhh I love MVP as a heel.

Hahah MVP wise to keep Lashley out of this for now.

I LOVE MVP holding a grudge and plotting revenge.

I am glad to see new faces in the top title scenes.

I like this.

This has been good.

- Natalya interview:
Hahahahahahahaha.

- Owens vs. Garza:
Good story here.

Whoooooaaaa. Good win for Angel.

- Raider/Profits:
This is different. Honestly the Raiders in particular needed something new to do.

Silly, but I liked it.

- MVP/Lana:
I love Lana trying to win his favor.

- Black/Humberto vs. Murphy/Theory:
This is good so far.

Pretty solid.

Good work!

- Post-match:
Damn. Seth's sending some messages, huh?

That was good!

- Edge promo:
Wow. Talk about statistics.

Ha. Nice plug for the Network.

Very good work.

- Profits/Raiders/MVP/Lashley:
More fun incoming.

I love how this tied together.

That match works for me!

- Charlotte vs. Nia vs. Natalya:
Good so far.

Charlotte's really getting reps in, huh?

Nice physicality here.

I like the story to this one.

Asuka helping Nia was hilarious.

This is fun!

Good submission work. I like how these styles are coming together.

This is nice all around.

That was good!

- Drew interview:
Hahaha sounds good.

- Truth/Gronk:
Hahahahahhaah that shot at Gronk being a fan.

Looks like the belt's coming back to Raw soon.

- Flair promo:
Great stuff to hype Edge vs. Orton.

- Liv promo:
Good enough.

- Profits vs. Lashley/MVP:
Pretty solid so far.

Both sides showing good work here.

That was good! I liked the ending.

- Post-match:
Glad Drew saved the day.

Oh I like this. Good to see more people involved.

Hahaha nice segment.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment