Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 7, 2020

NXT Reax - 5/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Gargano vs. Dijakovic:
This is a cool mix.

Nice work here.

Honestly Dijakovic looks like the heel in this one.

Good story in the ring here.

Cool ending!

- Barthel/Aichner:
Simple but effective.

- Akira vs. Gallagher:
I like this style of match.

Pretty solid! Akira's building momentum.

- Post-match:
They might really getting behind Tozawa.

- Stone promo:
Fine enough. I can't help but think Stone and Bivens are going to be poached for Raw or Smackdown without their respective clients.

- Green vs. Li:
Hmmmm maybe we're in for a women's tag team being made here?

- Post-match:
Interesting! Green and Aliyah could benefit from working together, I think.

- Dream promo:
That was good!

- Kross squash:
Leon Ruff might as well sign a deal at this point.

So, so glad to see Kross on a tear again.

- Flair/Io:
I love how these two paths come together.

Good hype!

- Riddle/Thatcher:
Nice! I'm ready for it.

- Flair vs. Io:
Nice start.

I like them both having a fresh opponent. WWE needs more of that.

WOW uncalled for!

- Post-match:
I smell a triple threat setup.

Pretty good. Glad to see Rhea back.

- Kushida vs. Atlas:
Smooth!

This is pretty cool.

I loved that. Hope there's more.

- Post-match:
Another really good simple promo.

- Finn promo:I like this side of him.

Lots of insider lingo there.

- Grimes vs. Denzel:
That was quick!

- Post-match:
Intriguing direction.

I like how this is developing.

Works for me!

- Cole promo:
He really needs something fresh to do.

- Cole vs. Dream:
I like the physicality here.

Nice urgency in this one. 

Good story of both men being capable. 

I liked the Dream falling on Cole spot.

Very convenient for Lumis to be there!

Hahaha that backfired for Dexter. 

Fine work all around. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment