Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 5/22/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Dirt Sheet:
I love Miz and JoMo playing the enabling card.

POP for that shot at Becky and Seth.

Yeah I didn't like the puppets.

I like that they're saving Bray's return instead of rushing to it.

- Braun vs. Miz:
Not bad for what it is.

Wow. Pretty effective.

- Post-match:
Oooooh Miz and JoMo are going to get thrashed.

- AJ vs. Shinsuke:
Nice to see these two clash again.

Impressive work so far!

Oh this is nice. They clearly know each other well.

I'm loving all the counters.

Very good work!

- Sasha/Bayley:
We'll see how that works for her.

- Bayley vs. Flair:
Hahahaha I like them trying to outheel each other.

I love this side of Charlotte!

Good physicality here.

I love how they work together.

This is pretty good.

Bayley going for a Figure Four was risky!

Hahahaha.

- Post-match:
Mostly good.

- Otis/Mandy vs. Dolph/Sonya:
Fine so far.

The rules make this an interesting one.

Pretty good!

- Post-match:
I guess Dolph's going to challenge for the briefcase. Hopefully unsuccessfully. How many chances can one man get?

- Jeff promo:
I really liked that.

- Sons promo:
That pushed an envelope.

- Miz/JoMo:
Hmmmmm is there some dissension here?

- Sheamus vs. Jeff:
I like this physicality.

This has been built well.

I love Sheamus' trash talk here.

Sheamus is motivated. I like it.

That was pretty good! I can see Sheamus costing Jeff his next match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment