Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 5/20/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Inner Circle interview:
Good for what it was.

- Dark Order:
I definitely prefer the group with Brodie than without it.

- Moxley vs. 10:
Good physicality.

Wow. That was efficient.

- Post-match:
Holy shit Brodie will sacrifice his follower like it's nothing.

- MJF vs. Stunt:
I guess I'm actually grateful MJF is staying in the low card despite all they've given him.

MJF's ring work is growing on me. It's finally starting to come together.

Eh. It happened.

- Post-match:
Fine to continue to carry MJF.

- Roberts/Anderson:
This is pretty cool.

Oh I like this.

I would mark out for Archer attacking Tyson.

Good work!

- Allin video:
Cool to sell the ladder match.

- Pac promo:
Glad to hear from him again.

- OC vs. Fenix:
I like this side of Cassidy.

Good to see someone who's usually a tag guy show what he can do.

Good work here.

I like this a lot.

Good use of Kip.

Nice ending!

- Post-match:
Looks like everyone's looking to make a name for themselves here!

That was good!

- Nyla/Britt vs. Shida/Kris:
I liked what they did before the match officially started.

Pretty good so far.

I like Baker's role here.

Everyone's getting to show what they're good at here.

That was good!

- Post-match:
More good work.

- Moxley interview:
Pretty cool.

- Spears promo:
I like this!!!!

Could be fun. I expect this is to re-establish Dustin.

- Matt vs. Guevara:
Fine so far.

I'm impressed with Sammy.

Honestly not as impressed with Matt. He's not the fresh and new thing AEW should be trying ot be.

Sammy's outshining Matt for sure.

Man. Poor Guevara.

- Post-match:
Cool!!!

Oh I'm all for this.

Glad to see Page again.

This should be really fun.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment