Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2020

NXT Reax - 5/13/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Riddle/Thatcher vs. Aichner/Barthel:
I love smooth mat work.

I'm loving this so far.

This is really good.

Looks like this team wasn't meant to be.

Wow NXT UK just taking every title, huh?

- Post-match:
Timothy isn't having it.

Glad Riddle is fired up.

- Nox vs. Indi:
Honestly Nox is a little directionless right now.

Nice finishing stretch.

- Rhea promo:
Good for me.

- Riddle/Thatcher:
NICE. Thatcher stepping up with Pete out.

- Atlas interview:
Interesting! Atlas vs. Drake could be fun.

- Nese vs. Atlas:
Good work from both men.

Good back and forth here.

Pretty good.

- UE:
Ha. Interesting. I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I'm all for UE splitting at this point. Four talented guys, but this has run its course.

- Kross/Scarlett:
This is cool!

I like that he's targeting everyone.

- Kai/Raquel:
I love her motivation!

I'm good with this!

- Scott interview:
Oooooh. Already looking to quit?

- DX:
Triple H and Shawn Michaels taking over TV shows in 2020.

Pretty clever nod to the past.

- Finn vs. Grimes:
I loved Grimes trying to get the win right out of the gate. Why wouldn't he?

Nice back and forth here.

Oh wow. Didn't expect Damian there.

Hmmmm Grimes/Priest team incoming?

- Post-match:
Pretty cool.

- Gallagher vs. Scott:
Wow Nese. Rude.

This is solid!

Good ending.

- Aliyah vs. Kayden:
Solid enough. Nice change from the expected Aliyah win via interference.

- Post-match:
Dun Dun Dun.

- Gargano/CLR:
I like this side of them.

Oooooh interesting.

- Riddle vs. Thatcher:
Oh this is already fun. Riddle needed a ruthless opponent.

NICE.

We need a longer form of this at In Your House.

Good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Thatcher is MADE. This guy's good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment