Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 6/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Omega/Page vs. Havoc/Kip:
Solid early.

Good so far.

I like the teamwork from the champions.

Ha. Good use of Ford.

Pretty solid so far.

The challengers look pretty credible.

I'm liking this!

There's a lot of energy in this one.

That was very good!

- Tully/Spears:
Ooooooh. Interesting.

- Cage squash:
I like this.

- Post-match:
I like this other than Taz rehashing his old phrase. We've already got Jericho playing off his past.

I like Moxley wanting to have a hell of a fight with Cage.

Pretty good.

- Archer/Roberts:
I enjoy him and hope he can rebound from the Cody loss.

- Hardy/Party/Sammy:
I can get behind Matt building the future much more than the overdone Broken character.

- Jericho promo:
Meh.

- Jericho vs. Colt:
Can't say I ever expected to see this match.

Pretty solid so far.

Man. Jericho needs a lot of help to have a match these days.

Mostly solid work here.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
It's kind of sad that the most mainstream thing AEW can do is reference Raw from ten years ago. Not that WWE doesn't do the same thing!

Mostly fun.

- Baker video:
I've loved her work, but wouldn't have minded if they waited a few weeks to do recovery videos.

- Nyla vs. Swole:
Mostly solid. Kind of expected a squash.

Good showing from the underdog.

Good win!

- Post-match:
Yeah this was a chance to let some other women do something on AEW TV. Save Baker for when she's about to wrestle again.

- Allin interview:
I guess we'll see Darby vs. Cage after Fyter Fest.

- FTR interview:
I like this! It was too obvious to jump to FTR vs. the Bucks.

Yeah The Butcher and The Blade are taking the L there.

- Colt/Brodie:
WOW. Really? That's the followup to Brodie's big title match? Downgrade.

- Cody vs. J. Boy:
Smooth start.

Pretty solid.

OUCH that missed headbutt.

Pretty good story here.

I'm enjoying Cody's AEW tenure.

Ahhhhh nice tease of a tie.

That was a really good ending stretch to build Jungle Boy. AEW's doing a pretty good job showcasing relative unknowns.

- Post-match:
Very good babyface moment for both of them.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment