Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 6/26/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Opening:
I wonder what they'd be doing if they couldn't do an Undertaker special.

- Cena/Roman:
That's pretty cool.

- Edge/Christian/Bret:
Wow they're really having to fill a lot of time on this episode.

- Kane/Flair:
Oh come on. Biggest star in the history of the business? That's a little much.

- Corbin/Jeff:
HAHAHAHA finally someone gets something fresh in this episode.

NICE!!!! Baron going in on him!

I still hate the shoot name stuff.

Didn't expect Jeff to get involved, since he's been busy with Sheamus.

- Austin/Angle:
I am liking all the names weighing in.

- Jeff interview:
Yeahhhhh there's putting someone over and then there's saying Taker should be on Mt. Rushmore four times.

I really hope the whole episode isn't Taker-centric. I mean, he'll probably be back at the next Saudi show.

- Alexa vs. Cross vs. Dana vs. Lacey:
Lacey's entrance was pretty funny.

Ahahahaha of course it was every woman for herself.

This is fine enough.

Not bad, just kind of chaotic. Cross just snuck by with a win rather than earning a title shot decisively.

- HHH/HBK:
Taker is obviously worthy of a lot of praise, but I'd definitely rather see the stars of today on a current show.

- Gran/Lince/Big E/Kofi vs. Miz/JoMo/Shinsuke/Cesaro:
Nice action so far.

I'm enjoying seeing LHP, Cesaro, and Shinsuke in the mix. This division could use some fresh names. Like, I don't know, the Undisputed Era?

Everyone getting some time here.

This is heating up well!

WOW. Pleasantly surprised to see LHP get the win.

- Corbin interview:
THANK YOU KING.

- Braun promo:
Good selling of Bray's creepiness.

I like this a lot more than "I'm a better wrestler than you and am going to win this title match."

Hmmmmm.... this could be fun.

Very good fire.

- Batista/Foley:
OK we get it legends like The Undertaker.

- Corbin vs. Jeff:
Fine story so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Corbin mocking Taker.

This is picking up pretty well.

Good heat here, but I'm not really seeing what Taker taught Jeff.

Solid for what felt like half an episode of Smackdown.

- Post-match:
Actually I take that back this felt like a WWE Network special.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment