Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Raw Reax - 6/1/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/Theory/Murphy/Black:
Ahhhh I love this side of Seth.

This is great!

Hahahahahaha volunteering to induct Rey.

Good to see someone not stand for the disrespect.

- Seth vs. Black:
Tyler Black vs. Aleister Black!

I like what both men do.

Nice timing with Humberto getting involved.

Really good work.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Both men look credible here.

Nice for Aleister to want to make it personal but Seth had his move scouted.

That was good!

- Post-match:
This is GREAT. I'm really loving Seth getting heat without being stopped.

- Angel/Vega:
Hahaha this continues to fall apart. I like the plot progression.

- HBK interview:
I'm really enjoying the older names checking in to endorse current stars.

- MVP/Lana:
A little surprising Lana has stopped wrestling with MVP continuing.

- Crews/Owens:
Oooh Crews picking credible opponents is a nice change from a heel champion picking nobodies.

Haha Kevin's fun.

- Crews vs. Owens:
Smooth start.

Very athletic.

Both men are solid here.

Makes sense they'd want to be part of things.

- Owens/Crews vs. Andrade/Angel:
I'm really liking Garza, but everyone here is good.

Very good work all around.

- Asuka interview:
She continues to be pretty fun.

They better hope Charlotte doesn't get pregnant, too. She's all over things right now.

- Profits/Raiders:
More silliness but not in a bad way. It can be overdone, but it's not as prevalent as it is in Impact.

Pretty enjoyable.

- Cross/Kay:
Works for me!

- Cross vs. Kay:
Very international match.

I'm stull not a huge IIconics fan.

Not bad overall.

- Drew interview:
Pretty good. I'm liking his reign so far.

- Rey/Dominic:
Pretty heavy stuff!

Sounds like Rey doesn't know what his future is in WWE so they're staying on the fence with it.

Oh I'm all for Seth sacrificing Dominic, too.

This is a great babyface moment.

Oh this is cool.

- Nia promo:
NICE!

- Gronk vs. Truth:
Honestly I like Gronkowski but this title needs someone who can be part of things.

We needed a break from 24/7 shenanigans and we got it. We'll see what's next.

- Nia vs. Sane:
Poor Kairi. It's like chopping a tree.

Holy shit that looked rough.

- Post-match:
Yeah Asuka has my sympathy after that.

- Orton promo:
HAHAHHAHA that Network plug.

DEEEEAADDDDD at Orton talking about phoning it in.

That was very good.

- Flair promo:
I love her trashing past, present, and future NXT wrestlers.

- Flair vs. Asuka:
Pretty solid so far.

I'm loving the submissions.

I love how they work together.

These two are high level performers.

Interesting ending, but it made sense to not have either woman lose clean. 

- Post-match:
The heat continues.

- Lana interview:
Ehhhhh. Still not liking her.

- Drew vs. MVP:
I like the teamwork here.

That was solid for what it was. 

- Post-match:
Another chance for a heel challenger to look good. 

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment