Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/9/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Opening tease:
I don't blame them for considering the future of the title given how long the champion has been out.

- Elgin vs. Shamrock vs. Sami:
Natural contrast among these characters.

I enjoy Elgin a lot.

WOWWWW Shamrock reinventing himself in 2020.

I like the aggression here.

Haha I like that Ken and Sami aren't best friends even if they have a common enemy.

Shamrock's really writing an interesting chapter.

I really enjoyed the ankle lock spot.

Hahahahahahaa Shamrock releasing to put it on Sami.

That was a cool ending.

- Post-match:
That hacking really comes in handy, huh?

- Grace promo:
Not bad!

- Rascalz/North:
Interesting storyline direction.

Honestly having the same talents being able to challenge for multiple titles makes the roster look very small.

- Susie vs. Tasha:
OK to keep building Steelz.

- Ace/Moose/Hernandez:
Austin can have a big moment here. Honestly I think I'd have him call himself the interim champion.

Pretty solid. I like how things kept building.

- Tasha/Kiera/Havok/Neveah:
Fine enough. I'm very glad to have fresh Knockouts.

- Rhino/Raju:
Oh I'm ALL FOR Heath coming to Impact.

Works for me!

- Taya backstage:
Obviously the circumstances were bad, but I really didn't miss Valkyrie.

- Mack/Jake vs. Swinger/Bey:
I'm enjoying this heel team.

Pretty good work.

Not a shock Mack pinned Swinger, but that doesn't make it a bad move.

- Post-match:
Fine to bring him back.

- Rosemary/Bravo/Taya:
Hopefully this is almost over.

- World Title announcement:
RIGHT????? Give us a world champion Scott!!!!!

NICE. Glad to see Eddie back.

Glad Eddie wants to earn the title.

Ace has a point! These pretenders really need to chill.

Hmmmmmm pretty interesting.

- Cancel Culture promo:
Mostly funny.

- J. Crist vs. Steve:
Yeah that was kind of a mess.

- Slammiversary hype:
Wow. They're really putting things on those released WWE names, huh?

- Grace vs. Taya:
Good start.

I like the contrast between these two in the ring.

Ooooooooh Taya not being caught.

This is getting good time. Glad to see it.

Both women look good here.

Fun ending.

- Post-match:
DAMN!!! That was nice!! Glad to see her being built immediately.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment