Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2020

NXT Reax - 6/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Barthel/Aichner vs. Breezango:
I love the ridiculous entrance. I expect they'll pay for it, though.

Oh yeah, no fun and games now.

I like the action so far. Imperium makes every hold count.

I'm enjoying this. There's a clear contrast between the two teams.

I like the other teams paying attention.

Nice ending.

- Post-match:
Fine to establish some teams.

- Dream/Lumis:
Intrigue! I'm guessing Lumis won't take kindly to being shunned.

- Priest vs. Dean:
Very glad to see Killian again.

I like Dain's strategy here.

Not bad. I can't help but think they can get a lot more out of Killian.

- Santos promo:
Works for me. I hope he can be a player.

- Dain/Stone:
Oh well. It was worth a shot!

- Aliyah/Stone:
Good continuity.

- Li vs. Aliyah:
Nice action here.

No. Just... no. Awful ending.

- Thatcher video:
Hahahaha I like this sadistic bastard.

I really hope he lives up to his potential. This is great.

- UE:
Kyle's pretty funny here, but I don't know if this is the best use of these guys.

This would be buried if it was happening on Raw or Smackdown.

- Cole/Lee:
Pretty cool. I don't think Kross will like his hourglass being broken, though.

- Cole/Lee/Gargano/Balor/Regal:
Looks like they're shifting gears from Kross' push.

It's really saying something about NXT's contender pool that two champions are looking to face each other.

Hahahahaha I liked Gargano jumping in.

Oh MAN Keith went there.

Oh joy a "mark" reference. NXT's slipping.

I do like Finn being motivated.

Wow. Either they're unifying the titles or they're REALLY trying to pop a rating.

- Lee/CLR/Mia:
Wow Mia really stays close to Candice.

- Kai vs. Kayden:
Pretty solid work here.

Fine to keep Kai's momentum.

- Scarlett/Kross:
Keith is about to end up like Ciampa.

- Martinez video:
I'm ready for more from here.

- Reed squash:
Dominant!

- Post-match:
Ha. Enjoy your TV time while it lasts.

- Priest/Grimes:
Wow I'm glad Cameron is here to help out!

- Santos/Raul/Wilde/Drake:
NICE.

Good babyface moment for Drake.

Pretty badass!

- Sasha/Bayley vs. Tegan/Shotzi:
Pretty solid back and forth here.

Interesting pairing of challengers.

I really liked the Banks Statement counter.

Hahahaha geat ending.

- Post-match:
NICE!!!!! I'm all for Io proving herself against those two.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment