Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 25, 2020

NXT Reax - 6/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Grimes/Priest:
I kind of like Cameron's impish side.

I'm liking Cameron's character.

That was nice!

- Grimes vs. Priest:
I'm glad this is physical instead of headlocks and suplexes. You'd think that would go without saying for a heated grudge match.

That was pretty cool.

- Rhea/Stone/Aliyah:
Robert's growing on me other than the vomit thing.

Wow, Aliyah. That was brave.

- Thatcher:
I L O V E this guy. I honestly don't remember the last time someone impressed me this much this quickly. It doesn't happen often.

Nice stuff.

- Santos vs. Atlas:
Atlas has fire. I see why he has hype.

Pretty solid work here.

That was very good for the time it had. It's nice to see a cruiserweight feud outside of the usual 205 Live crew.

- UE:
Wow. I'm glad they didn't play this out for weeks. Although I wouldn't rule out the "comedy" continuing.

- Bivens/Sher:
OK I'm really enjoying Bivens.

- NA title video:
Tough to do this style of video with three people.

Good hype, though.

- Kai/Raquel vs. Kacy/Kayden:
Nice story so far.

I'm very glad Kacy's back in wrestling.

That was a pretty badass ending.

- Post-match:
That could really be fun.

- Kross vs. Reed:
H O S S T I M E

I LOVE the physicality.

That was kickass! They threw bombs. Honestly made me think of how WWE books Brock vs. Goldberg.

- Cole interview:
Good promo but honestly UE NEEDS to move on from NXT after Summerslam.

- Mercedes promo:
Works for me.

- Rhea Aliyah:
Hahahahaha Stone throwing the shoe.

I liked Rhea being able to take both of them on. This was a good rebound after In Your House.

- Strong vs. Lumis:
If this is the best NXT can do with UE, HHH needs to give them up to Bruce Prichard. This is the kind of thing Vince would be raked over the coals for.

I did pop for Strong forgetting the plexiglass.

- Post-match:
Wew lad.

- Stone/Rhea:
Hahahahahaa. That should be fun. Just, no vomiting please.

- Women's announcement:
Basic but effective. Good to keep things moving.

- Keith vs. Finn vs. Gargano:
I liked Finn going for a crossbody over the referee.

I'm enjoying how their styles are meshing.

This has been laid out well.

Am I wrong to still want Demon Finn vs. The Fiend?

Keith's got a loootttt going for him as a talent.

This is heating up well.

Great ending. That was a hell of an ending.

- Post-match:
I am 100% behind Keith winning the title.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment