Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 6/26/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Bianca vs. Ruby:
I'm always impressed with Belair's strength.

I like Riott's strategy.

Belair showed a lot here.

- Ricochet/Cedric vs. Murphy/Theory:
Another match I'm surprised to see stuck on Main Event.

Very impressive athleticism from everyone.

Good teamwork here.

Impressive work. Good ending!

-- 205 Live:
- Scott vs. Nese:
Vintage mat wrestling.

I enjoy the chess match they're putting on here.

I popped for Tony trying to go over the plexiglass.

Both men are very impressive here.

I'm liking both men's work here.

I'm very glad this time wasn't also spent putting over Undertaker.

This is heating up well!

Nice Boston Crab spot.

That was a good ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment