Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 6/12/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Natalya vs. Liv:
OK I do like the mirror match idea.

This is mostly solid.

Liv has grown as a worker.

Good win for Morgan.

- Post-match:
So this is a thing that's continuing.

- Shelton vs. Thorne:
Good mat work to start.

I like this side of Shane.

Pretty solid work all around.

-- 205 Live:
- Ever-Rise vs. Alanis/Ruff:
This show is really becoming NXT's version of Main Event.

Not bad to show people we don't see much of.

Fine enough to build the former 3.0.

- Scott/One Two vs. GJG/Nese/Miles:
I like Burch's roughness.

I'm liking the work here.

Tehuti's growing on me!

Nice action here.

Solid breakdown of the heel group.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment