Total Pageviews

Monday, June 8, 2020

Takeover: In Your House Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE Network special event.
- Mia/Tegan/Shotzi vs. CLR/Kai/Raquel:
I like Mia vs. Raquel.

Nox and Dakota have good chemistry.

Good flying.

Blackheart's growing on me quite a bit. It's easy to focus on the gimmick, but she's got more than that.

This is pretty nice. Everyone's getting to show good things here.

That was a pretty fun ending stretch.

- Regal video:
Pretty fun.

- Finn vs. Priest:
I like the fire here. Damian's going to have every chance to sink or swim.

Not bad. I can't help but think Balor's being wasted in NXT, though I'm enjoying his work.

Nice so far.

Pretty cool chokeslam spot.

I enjoyed that overall.

- Commercials:
I love this! Definitely makes the show different.

- Keith vs. Johnny:
Hahahaha nice use of the key.

I like the story here. Johnny's playing to his strengths.

Wow they're making the most of the environment.

Gargano as a heel is pretty fun.

Johnny's making the most of his heel run.

Good story with Lee's power against Johnny's technique and chicanery.

This is really solid.

NIIIIIIIIIICE pounce!!!!!

Hahahahahah good use of Mia and Candice.

Damn. Johnny has a mean streak.

That was a hell of a match.

- Cole vs. Dream:
Woooowwwwwwwww this isn't headlining? Charlotte Flair is a bigger deal than Adam Cole????

Another unique environment. Works for me.

This is different, for sure.

This would be perfect for the 24/7 Championship.

Jesus UE is getting stale as a group.

HOLY SHIT THAT WINDSHIELD BUMP.

Wow this is WILD.

Hahahahah I liked Lumis' involvement.

I loved the Panama Sunrise counter.

That was a very good ending.

- DX:
Glad they're having fun with the silly concept.

- Ciampa vs. Kross:
WOW. They're building Karrion strong.

OH MY GOD talk about a monster push.

That's an effective build. Kross was just put on the map bigtime.

- Flair vs. Io vs. Rhea:
Hahhaa Heel Charlotte continues to shine.

I loved the opening stretch.

Flair continuing to shine.

Everyone has their working boots on here.

Very competitive match. I like it.

All three women are solid in this one. I love seeing it.

This is spilling out well.

WOW Io with the big moment there.

I'm enjoying this a lot.

Honestly the kendo stick took away from it. Save that for a big no DQ rematch.

WOW. Didn't see that ending coming! Interesting direction, and Flair was protected.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment