Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/16/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Rascalz backstage:
Honestly I wouldn't object to them splitting this group and just ending the tag team division.

- North vs. Dez/Wentz:
I like the action here so far.

Fun to see the styles come together.

I like the tag work here.

Both sides are getting to shine here.

Nice ending.

- Post-match:
I mean no one's watching the show outside of the locker room either.

- Rascalz backstage:
What if it's a swerve and he didn't get attacked at all???? Otherwise take your pick of recently released WWE names.

- Ace/Eddie:
Not bad. Of course it made sense to question him.

- Kimber vs. Nevaeh:
This doesn't even look like a Knockouts match with the fresh cast members!

I like what they're doing so far.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
The build continues.

- North backstage:
Funny!

- Steve promo:
Nice! I'm ready for it.

- Rhino vs. Raju:
Hahahahaha trying to win before the bell rings. What an idiot.

I can't care much about Rhino in 2020 unless he's working with Heath soon.

Fun for the time it had.

- Elgin promo:
I like it! Made sense.

- Moose vs. Hernandez:
Moose asking for chants was G O L D.

Physical hoss battle.

Hahaha nice heel work to retain.

- Post-match:
I hope for Impact's sake they actually have these people signed.

- Rascalz/SCUM:
The mystery continues!

I loved them pointing the finger at a face team.

- Deaners/Mack:
Mehhhhhhhhhh. Not crazy about it overall.

- SCUM vs. 3XL:
Fine work early.

Fine enough overall.

- Swinger/Bey:
It's REALLY telling so much of 2020 Impact is about people who are more known for working in other places. I am curious what Swinger has planned, though.

- Deonna video:
Pretty solid introduction. She has grown from her early days.

- Grace/Deonna:
NICE. Good build for this.

- Ace vs. Eddie:
Ahh the classic Impact hardcore match.

Good setup to head to break.

I like the plunder.

I like that this isn't JUST a plunder match.

Good story here.

OUCH that card to the eyes.

OOOWWWWWWW that neckbreaker to the table leg.

NIIIIIIIIIIICE I'm all for this new alliance.

Good work all around here.

- Post-match:
Hahha Impact is REALLY banking on people who don't currently work there.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment