Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2020

NXT Reax - 6/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- CLR vs. Mia:
Nice physicality here.

Good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Good energy here.

Teddy Long Special!!

- Gargano/CLR vs. Lee/Yim:
I'm enjoying Johnny and Candice as heels.

I like the Candice/Mia dynamic here.

Johnny's fun here.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Good!

- Ciampa promo:
I'm ready for this.

- Lumis interview:
Good to showcase this side of him.

- Drake interview:
Mostly good.

- UE/Dream video:
This is good to establish the characters.

Hahahah wow Dream rollerblading.

I like this from both men.

Good to use Drew here.

- Nese vs. Scott:
Good energy to start.

I like this physicality.

Good ending.

- One Two vs. Strong/Fish vs. Breezango:
Oh I've missed Fandango!

Good work early.

Very nice energy here.

This is quite solid.

Good return win!

- Post-match:
I was wondering when we'd see Bivens' friends again.

- Aliyah vs. Santana:
Honestly not much to that one.

- Io/Rhea/Flair video:
Evil Io is fun.

I LOVE Charlotte taking credit for building NXT. She's not wrong.

Good work all around.

- Reed vs. Grimes:
I like both men.

Good for the time it had.

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHAH I liked that.

- Fantasma vs. Drake:
Nice start.

Drake's motivated. I like it.

Fantasma's good!

Pretty good all around.

Hahahaha I was wondering when they'd actually make it inside the building.

NICE win.

- Post-match:
Ahhhhhhh touching moment.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment