Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/2/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Keira/Tasha vs. Kylie/Susie:
Solid so far.

I'm lining the story with the bow.

It's good to see some fresh faces here.

Not bad at all.

- Ace/Moose:
Ace is in an interesting place here. He can have a big moment.

- Ryan vs. Steve:
OK for the time it had. I miss RVD.

- Post-match:
Funny "virtue signaling" line.

It's worth trying something fresh with the Ohio guys.

- Rohit vs. Chase:
Solid enough.

That worked well enough.

- Post-match:
Well that was odd.

- Locker Room Talk:
Swinger's pretty fun.

This is hilarious in a stupid way.

- Grace/Taya:
Works for me.

- Dez/Wentz vs. TJP/Bahh:
Fun so far.

This is pretty nice.

I like how this all fits together.

Good action here.

This is getting the time to be really impressive.

That was nice!

- Post-match:
Also works.

- Deonna promo:
I'm fine with this.

- Rosemary/Bravo:
OK to continue their angle.

- Elgin/Sami/Ken:
I like this side of Big Mike.

Oooooooh! I like this wrinkle.

- Rascalz/Ace:
I like Ace's arrogance.

- Ace vs. Wentz:
Definitely didn't call this one happening.

Good fire here.

This is pretty nice.

Wentz looks pretty badass.

I like the story here a lot.

This is nice all around.

Good work from both men.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment