Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 6/23/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tasha vs. Neveah:
I like both new characters. I'm all for fresh names getting screen time in wrestling.

Good while it lasted.

- Deonna/Alisha:
I really like this edge to Purrazzo.

- Swinger/Swann:
I was wondering if I missed Rich being cleared!

Swinger's pretty fun in the right doses.

- North/Shamrock:
I like these guys. I hope Page has a future.

I swear wrestling is the only place I've heard "I'm your huckleberry."

This was set up well.

- Moose/Steve:
You'd think these former TNA names would be grateful they have a champion.

Wow yeah Steve needs to get wrecked next week for mocking the champion.

- Deonna vs. Alisha:
Alisha might as well be a part-timer at this point.

OK I REALLY like the killer instinct here.

Edwards got eaten alive. I'm all for it.

- Post-match:
By the book, but effective.

- Swinger/Suicide:
Entertaining enough.

- Swinger/Hernandez/Taya:
Wow we're getting a lot of Johnny on this episode.

Mostly fun. I would be fine with Taya and Bravo disappearing, though.

- North/Shamrock:
Well so much for that coming together.

Ahhhhhh I loved them stealing Ken's move. I'm curious who will emerge to work with Ken.

- Taya vs. Susie:
Yeah we need less of this side of Impact.

I really can't with this angle.

There's fine athleticism here at least.

There you go. Nice win.

- Post-match:
Not bad.

- Fulton /Ace:
I really like how this is coming together for Ace.

- Bey/Swinger/Rohit:
Hahahahaha his original pick.

Johnny's been consistently entertaining.

- Mack/Deaners vs. Swinger/Bey/Raju:
Entertaining start.

Good action as this goes on.

Decent heat here.

- Scum/D'Lo/TJP/Bahh:
Good! I like the ongoing Rascalz angle.

- Edwards vs. Fulton:
It's been more than a year since Eddie and Alisha have wrestled on the same episode of Impact.

Eddie's a workhorse, and these two are working together well.

I'm enjoying the story they're telling.

This is NICE. Eddie always gives his all.

This is a heck of a match.

Wow! Surprised Fulton won. That was a battle.

- D'Lo backstage:
Well there you go. Looks like we could see Mr. Anderson again, since he was advertised for the TNA show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment