Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2020

NXT Reax - 6/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- UE/Lumis:
If a Raw or Smackdown champion held the title this long and this dominantly, they'd get a LOT more flak. As crazy as it sounds NXT is starting to fall into the traps of those shows.

I love these guys but they REALLY need a new mountain to climb.

Interesting mind games.

I did pop for the drawing board pun.

- UE/Keith/Mia:
NICE! I'm all for Keith Lee taking the top title so UE can move on.

- Keith/Mia vs. Johnny/CLR:
That opening confrontation was pretty funny.

Fun "tornado" action to start.

I'm really enjoying the Keith/Mia team.

I like Gargano getting some pain from Mia, too.

NICE despicable heel ending.

- Priest/Grimes:
Meeehhhhhhh.

I did like Grimes backtracking.

- Io video:
I like her confidence.

- Indus squash:
Fine enough.

- Grimes/Regal:
Cameron's growing on me as a personality.

- Breezango:
I love these two.

Nice to refocus on them.

- Ciampa interview:
Very good to sell his shock at the loss.

- Rhea/Stone:
Haha.

YES that Dumb & Dumber reference!

- Finn vs. Grimes:
More fun work from Grimes.

Balor is ridiculously smooth. I hope he's not stuck in NXT too much longer.

This is pretty fun!

Good ending stretch.

- Post-match:
Oh I like that idea.

- Kai vs. Kacy:
Fun enough to establish Dakota.

- Post-match:
Good to set up a tag match, which will further build Dakota and Raquel I'm sure.

- Thatcher video:
Oh I love this already. Glad he's getting to show what he's best at.

- Fantasma/Drake/Raul/Wilde:
Wow Drake. Rude.

Pretty good babyface moment.

Oh I love this!!!

- UE/Lumis:
This is uh.... different.

- Cole vs. Lumis:
Honestly surprised Lumis is having this good of a showing against Cole, but I'm not complaining someone new is getting a spotlight.

I like how these two work together. Cole brings out the best in everyone.

Pretty solid!

- Post-match:
I was wondering when we'd see Dream.

NIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Talk about a big push right out of the gate! I'm all for it. It's time for something new.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment