Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

6/5 Smackdown taping dark match, TNA press, Questions on Ryder, Hogan, Questions, the net, and pushing someone undefeated, Interview with Bryan/King Mo/Joey Ryan, look at new WWE Title, and a Diva taking time off

The dark match for the 6/5 Smackdown taping saw Seth Rollins defeat Dean Ambrose. Both men have been highly lauded for their FCW work. Rollins will be on Season 6 of NXT.

Hulk Hogan was quoted in a piece about TNA going live. Tough Enough pulled back the curtain years back, so it's not like his idea is brand new.

For my take on the 6/6 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think they'd treat him a lot worse if they hated him. See Miz for what they do to people they're mad at. I just think they're more focused on Big Show than him. They have botched the rise of a popular superstar at least.

2. Sounds about right.

3. Sometimes, yes. Like the phrase "don't you agree that... " and so on.

After the break, I hit everything else from 6/6.

4. The Internet didn't have the reach that it does today, and dial-up technology was nothing like what we have now. I definitely think things would have been affected in similar ways than today's product. That said, things were generally better in the '90s so I don't think there would have been as much complaining.


5. I think they'll at least try to push Ryback as undefeated for a good while. Eventually he'll move on to bigger fish. I think it might be worth attempting.

Daniel Bryan was interviewed about life on the road, getting where he is today, and more.

King Mo talked wrestling and MMA.

Here's an early look at the new WWE Championship. I'll wait until its finished before I judge it too much.

Kelly Kelly has been granted time off from WWE, and there's speculation that she won't be returning any time soon. She could branch out into acting. As one of the most popular Divas, WWE's got to be hoping that she comes back.

Finally, here are highlights from Joey Ryan post-Gut Check. I hope TNA gives him another chance after the buzz he's gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment