Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 6/8/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the 6/8 Smackdown.
I liked the opening segment. I picture Ricardo turning face some day. He's too entertaining in his role.

Del Rio did well making quick work of Khali.

What does it matter that Brodus is on Smackdown? Almost everyone crosses to both brands these days.

So-so match with Brodus and Bateman. I think it's time to see longer matches from the Funkasaurus.

Sin Cara vs. Drew McIntyre was great. McIntyre's way too good to be used as sparingly as he is. I hope Sin Cara can eventually become more fluid and comfortable in a WWE ring.

And Ryback kills some more people. It might be time for him to move up to a feud with, say, Slater or another guy we already know a little bit about.

Pretty good segment with Rhodes, Christian, and Ziggler. I liked how they used everyone.

Ziggler vs. Christian was really solid. I hope both get to be moved up the card as WWE needs some new top guys.

While I hated the use of Cole and Hornswoggle, I'm glad it led to them using the talented Sandow and Kidd.

Cesaro vs. Uso was too short. I know Cesaro can do longer matches. It was good to keep both men in the spotlight, but I was left wanting more.

Sheamus vs. Kane was a solid slugfest. Both men have earned their success in WWE.

The post-match was good for setting up No Way Out.

The 6/11 Raw and more will be up tomorrow. Up next, a news post.

No comments:

Post a Comment