Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Raw Reax - 5/28/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the 5/28 Raw.

THAT'S the kind of promo and character I've wanted from Big Show. Well done and I like his reasons for going heel.

I liked the Del Rio/Santino match for showing that Del Rio is a true top contender.

Good segment with Alex Riley, who should also be on TV more.

Good little tag match.

I liked the segment with Brodus, Santino, and Show. They should see what Brodus has got as a pushed guy.

Cool segment with Punk and Laurinaitis' crew.

Punk vs. Bryan had a great in-ring and character-based story. Both guys should be people WWE can hang their hats on.

The post-match was nice, too.

Another good Christian match.

"Hey Miz, thanks for bailing us out when Jericho almost got arrested and filming a movie and headlining WrestleMania. Here's another loss and an RKO". WWE cuts off their nose to spite their face way too much.

Fine enough match with Sheamus and Otunga.

I liked the finale of the show with Show being set up for Cena to get revenge for the faces.

That's all for the 5/28 Raw. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment