Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 6/15/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the 6/15 Smackdown.
Phenomenal opening promo. Some of my favorites in the business on the mic.

Pretty good opening match. I like when guys like this get to wrestle instead of guys like Khali and Big Show.

Any segment with crazy AJ is good by me. I'm glad Kane's been rejuvenated.

I think they've kind of given up on Brodus working long matches. Why should he when he can just hit a few big moves and dance for a reaction?

I like Otunga attacking Brodus to set up their match.

Fine Divas match to set up the title match. Why do they always wait until the last Smackdown to set up some of the PPV feuds? PPVs should be what everything revolves around. Book PPV to PPV, then fill in the weekly shows. Better yet, have a bigger plan that encompasses each PPV.

Big Show had some good passion in his promo. It just irked me that they mentioned three TNA employees in a flattering way. If anyone who watched that segment Googled Hogan, Flair, or Sting, TNA would come up.

Christian vs. Swagger was solid. I hope both have good futures in WWE.

Ryback is just a beast. It's crazy. Keep pushing him.

Another fine match by Sandow. Kidd performed well also.

And a good final segment to sell Sunday's PPV. I like when PPV matches have important consequences.

The 6/18 Raw and more will be up tomorrow. Up next, a news post.

No comments:

Post a Comment