Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

More from Joey Ryan, Questions on Knockouts, Petey Williams, Miz, and Bob Sapp, Interview with Punk, more on TNA-CHIKARA, Maxine update, and the rating for Impact

Here's another video from Joey Ryan. They've been pretty clever in making what he's doing look like a shoot.

For my take on today's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I wouldn't directly attribute the lack of Knockouts to lower ratings, but ratings have been higher when there were more Knockout segments.

2. I always found Williams really overrated. Yes, the Canadian Destroyer is a very impressive move. Other than that, I don't think he had very much to care about. I guess he could pop up this month for TNA, but I don't know that they'd bring him back full time. If WWE hasn't brought him in by now, I don't see them doing so.

3. Given how they went out of their way to bring Miz down, I don't know if he'll end up in the title picture when he comes back. And why blow MITB on a failed cash-in in a feud that's already happening? They can keep Punk/Bryan going and save MITB for another feud.

After the break, I go into everything else from today.
4. He could still be doing MMA and kickboxing. I haven't seen anything

5. Not much to add here. He's been gone from TNA for over a month if I'm not mistaken.

C.M. Punk talked about his upcoming DVD.

TNA will be using more CHIKARA talent in their X-Division Championship. They would like to form a relationship with the company. If that means we get more talented superstars in TNA, I'm all for it.

Former WWE Diva Maxine will not be heading to TNA or any other wrestling company. BOO! Very talented lady. If she's going to act, I think that'll turn out well for her.

Finally, Impact did a 0.97. Going back to 9 and taped might be in the cards for them.

More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment