Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Raw 1000 update, Punk Q&A, Questions on Russo, TNA's Hall of Fame, Heyman, Jindrak and bashing TNA, Interviews with DiBiase and Snuka, and what happened before and after the 6/4 Raw

Expect a lot of cameos and nostalgia on the 1000th episode of Raw.

C.M. Punk was part of a massive Q&A session. Among the highlights: there will be a new WWE Championship belt soon. Glad to hear it.

For my take on the PWInsider.com questions for 6/4:
1. I might have if my computer was fixed then. I think it'd be interesting at least to hear what he thought on a lot of issues. If he dodged a lot of the questions, I might not waste my time.

2. I think they will try to induct some people that WWE won't if they've had any time in the company. The problem with the company being so relatively young is that most of the people from the early days of the company are still wrestling!

After the break, I hit everything else from 6/4.

3. Maybe if he had complete creative control over the brand like he wanted for TNA. If I'm him, I'm leery that the show would end up just like the ECW brand did.

4. It's always possible. WWE is fickle with who they bring back and who they don't. I don't think TNA would, since they generally gravitate towards people who still have name value and were recently in WWE.

5. I'm not as burned out on watching Raw as I am Impact. I think WWE has the better roster and matches most of the time. Both companies go through the motions at times. I agree with their stance on PPVs. As for people fantasy booking and saying what TNA/WWE should do, a lot of people think that they could do better than those in charge.

Here's C.M. Punk promoting the 6/4 Raw on TV and here's him doing it on the radio.

Ted DiBiase talked about his upcoming return and more.

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka looked back at one of the most famous moments in wrestling: his splash from the top of a cage.

Richie Steamboat beat JTG ahead of the 6/4 Raw.

After the 6/4 Raw, John Cena beat John Laurinaitis, David Otunga, and Big Show.

More news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment