Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Raw Reax - 6/4/12

Read on for my segment-by-segment thoughts on the show.

Good opening segment with Cena. I'm growing kind of tired of Cole as lead announcer.

Another solid match between Ziggler and Sheamus. Ziggler could end up World Champion in 2012 after all.

Fine match between Sin Cara and Hunico. I wish they'd do more with them feuding.

I like Ryback just mowing through people. I think at some point he should face former members of the roster coming in for a one-shot.

Good promo from Bryan, though the act is starting to get kind of stale.

Punk and Kane brought out another great match. The bumps Punk's willing to take are insane.

AJ is a scary good actress. I can buy her in the psychopath role.

Fine tag match between the champs and the former NXT security.

I like the memorable moments leading up to the 1000th Raw.

Cena vs. Tensai was good for what it was. I wish they got to go longer.

Cena vs. Cole was a mess, and not the kind of thing I like seeing WWE do regularly.

The 6/6 NXT and more will be up tomorrow. More news is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment