Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Interview with The Kat, Miz steps in, Questions on Brock vs. Rock, Taker, lolWWE, TNA HQ, and Serena, possible new WWE signing, and a HHH appearance advertised

Stacy "The Kat" Carter was interviewed.

The Miz replaced Chris Jericho on the South American tour. Don't bury talents. Sometimes you need them to come through for you.

For my take on the 5/26 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I picture Lesnar going on a tear, beating Punk for the title (imagine Heyman/Punk promos!), then facing returning hero Rock at Mania. Rock wins and possibly forfeits.

2. One never knows with Undertaker. I haven't seen/heard anything other than he is expected to have another match next year.

3. They did at least stay consistent with that, with Eve wanting Sheamus to apologize. Wait for things to play out before assuming they goofed.

Everything else from 5/26 after the break.

4. They also have offices in Orlando if I'm not mistaken. I've never visited anything TNA-related.


5. As I write this, she hasn't returned to the ring to my knowledge.

A Welsh wrestler has signed a WWE developmental deal pending medical approval.

Triple H is now advertised for the 8/13 Raw. That's the go-home show for Summerslam, where we could see HHH/Lesnar.

That's all for the 5/26 news. 5/27 is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment