Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

FCW Champion on live events, MITB poster, Questions on Hogans vs. McMahons, TNA's Hall of Fame, Raw 1000, and Heyman, and big names set for Raw 1000

Seth Rollins defeated Michael McGillicutty on Raw live events the weekend of 6/1. He will be a part of Season 6 of NXT.

Here is the pretty awesome poster for Money In The Bank 2012.

For my take on the 6/2 PWInsider.com questions:
1. Scott Steiner claims that there were plans to use Nick Hogan at the same time Garett Bischoff was being groomed, but nothing came of it. I wouldn't rule it out for down the line. The Hogan family vs. the McMahon family would indeed have been interesting, especially if Linda Hogan was involved.

2. I think it's more to do with their tenth anniversary. Putting in R-Truth as Ron Killings would make sense if it had any chance of happening. I just wouldn't have thought of him as the first person to go in.

3. Their guess is better than mine. No clue.

After the break, I hit everything else from 6/2.


 4. I don't see why they wouldn't! I just wouldn't expect Damien Demento. Seriously, though, the 1000th Raw will likely be a big event.


5. I don't think it was any once incident. He was just drawing comparisons to his own day.

DX is advertised for a one night only appearance at the 1000th Raw. I'll be curious to see how they work that into the HHH/Lesnar feud.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment