Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

More fun from Steiner, Questions on using time wisely, movies, Cena vs. Show, Bourne, and Lesnar, Interviews with Slater/Rhodes/DiBiase, and Morgan leaves TNA

Scott Steiner continued to lob non-PG grenades at Eric Bischoff on his Twitter account.

For my take on the 6/17 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I agree that WWE has a pretty good roster that they don't make the best use of. I honestly don't expect things to change much with the third hour.

2. I generally don't pay attention to/cover things like movies that don't directly relate to wrestling. This is a wrestling blog, not a "what wrestlers do other than wrestle" blog.

3. I do think they built Cena vs. Show well. Show as a heel fed up with being a smiling doofus makes it somewhat fresh (yes, I know they've feuded before). That and maybe we're finally done with John Laurinaitis (though I think he'll be back in a different role).

4. From what I understand, his injury is not easy to recover from. Add that to those two strikes and I don;t see WWE pushing him hard (if at all). What they do with Kofi from here depends on R-Truth's injury.

Everything else from 6/17 is after the break.

5. I think we'll get Brock vs. Rock for the title. I haven't heard any Brock/Taker rumors lately, though that would make sense, too.


Heath Slater talked about his career and facing Vader.

Ted DiBiase talked on Father's Day. That was the greatest Show and Tell ever.

Cody Rhodes also spoke about his father. Good read.

Finally, Matt Morgan has finished up his TNA commitments. There is interest from WWE and he might just end up there. I certainly hope so. TNA should have done more with him.

More news after the 6/18 Raw later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment