Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

NXT update, Questions on Steiner/Hogan, Johnny Ace, footage and other journalists, signature move banned, live event problems, and Roode in Ireland

WWE plans on "closing out" NXT: Redemption before moving on to Season 6 from Full Sail. The show is really spinning tires at this point. I hope everything gets a fresh coat of paint (maybe a new home?) for the new tapings.

For my take on the 5/23 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I don't see him as hypocritical either for the reasons stated.

2. I'd also pay to see that, especially if Steiner got a live mic beforehand. It'd be ugly, but it'd be something to see.

3. His in-ring heyday was before my time so I can't offer much insight here.

I hit everything else from 5/23 after the break.

4. I think Memphis would be worth more given its reputation. Not discounting UWF/Mid-South, though.

5. I don't keep up with either of them or consider them credible enough to follow and use as info. I've seen a lot more of Keller's work and generally don't agree with his stances.

Randy Orton has stated that his popular punt move has been banned due to awareness of concussions. That might be the smart thing to do.

WWE had to move a live event date in Brazil after a flight was canceled.

Bobby Roode was overseas promoting TNA.

That's all for the 5/23 news. 5/24's will be up soon after the 5/24 Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment