Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Interviews with Sheamus/Devon/Daniels, Questions on Christian in TNA, Impact > Raw, Impact going on the road, FCW, and covering indies, TNA additions, big changes to the Smackdown brand, indie name at FCW, and the 6/7 Impact Wrestling

Sheamus talked ahead of a Smackdown live event.


Devon talked on a number of topics before Slammiversary.

So did Daniels.

For my take on the 6/8 PWInsider.com questions:
1. He was a 2-time NWA Champion and had some pretty solid matches there. I can see why they'd pick him.

2. If you like the Hogans, Roode being champion forever, the Dixie angle, and Garett Bischoff, I guess Impact's not that bad. There are a few too many veterans for my liking. Anyway, I do think that Impact should go on the road in the future. I think that would be more important than going live if I was in charge.

Everything else from 6/8 is after the break.

3. I also don't think she's still there. She's not a part of FCW at any rate.


4. FCW will continue for the foreseeable future. There are no plans to shut it down.

5. I unfortunately don't have time to cover anything other than WWE and TNA. This is just kind of a hobby instead of a full-time gig.

There's talk of TNA using Joey Ryan. Glad to hear it.

They'll also be using Dixie Carter's husband. Not glad to hear it.

C.M. Punk has been added to Smackdown live events, and John Cena will work Smackdown dark matches to offset the suspension of Randy Orton.

ROH's Jimmy Jacobs visited at the final FCW TV taping.

The 6/7 Impact did a 0.98 rating, which isn't what they were hoping for going live against less competition.

More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment