Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Queries on Ryback, TNA, AJ, and Kazarian, Interviews with Saturn/King Mo, Cena wanted Orton fired?, Questions on beatdowns, Steiner, the next Rock, big buyrates, and Heyman, Raw rating, Smackdown dark match, and another Lesnar appearance

First up, some queries:
1. I don't know where this rumor started or what the basis of it is, but Ryback is allowed to work live events. He's on the Smackdown tour regularly.

2. I don't see TNA going bankrupt by the end of the year. They have a lot of TV deals in place. They're said to be tightening purse-strings, but I don't think it's bad enough to put them in jeopardy of going out of business.

3. I don't think AJ's a heel right now, just crazy. It looks like she might turn heel and align with Daniel Bryan, though (which could just be wishful thinking on my end), but I don't think her celebration on the 6/25 Raw made her a heel.

4. I haven't heard anything about Kazarian being injured lately.

Perry Saturn was interviewed. It shows why not to do drugs.

Everything else is after the break!
The former Kenny Dykstra is claiming that John Cena wanted Randy Orton fired in 2006 when he was suspended to send a message to the rest of the locker room. Take that for what you will.

King Mo stated in an interview that he's still about 2 months away from training in OVW.

For my take on today's PWInsider.com questions:
1. To me, that's becoming one of those things you "have to accept" in modern wrestling. Maybe most of the rest of the roster was in the showers or on their way to the next town?

2. I hope they do, and Steiner's account gets plenty of sympy from me too.

3. MAYBE Cena, but the returns on The Marine weren't what they'd need to be for me to say that the general public wants him to be a movie star. I don't see him leaving the business to do it after all the talk he's had against Rock.

4. Rock vs. Lesnar would be my pick too. Bankable movie star vs. Bankable MMA star. I just don't know if it would have as much build as Rock and Cena's years of backstory.

5. I don't think Heyman's role was quite that active, but he wouldn't come in unless he REALLY wanted to so it could have been his idea more than WWE's.

Monday's Raw did a 3.3 rating, with hours of 3.21 and 3.37.

Brodus Clay beat Drew McIntyre in the dark match ahead of Smackdown.

Brock Lesnar is being advertised for the 1000th episode of Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment