Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Big name left out of Raw 20, Update on Kidd, Raw audience, and Questions on spoilers, Rock failing a Wellness test, Bully Ray - As/8s, and Punk vs. Rock

Shawn Michaels was originally planned for Raw 20. No word on why he didn't appear.

Tyson Kidd is now only set to be out for 6-8 months. Thank goodness. Losing a full year could really set his career back.

Raw's audience was 4.55 million viewers. What can I say? A lot of people like The Rock.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I agree! I was kind of ticked that they spoiled it. I can't think of any other TV show that would put out spoilers like that. Or film company or book company.... you get the idea.

2. That would suck pretty hard. I don't think Rock would be the type to fail, though. He knows that the company is counting on him to deliver.

3. The main problem I have with Bully Ray leading Aces and Eights is that so far it's been comprised of "outsiders" who had either left TNA or are more known for their WWE work. Bully Ray's already a TNA insider. At this point I think it would be a swerve for Bully to lead up Aces and Eights, since he fought them at BFG!

4. In their prime? Maybe Rock. I loved his schtick in the Attitude Era. In 2013? So far Punk has had better points and intensity. He seems more like he wants to be the better wrestler. Rock seems like he's there to get chants started and be the class clown.

5. I mostly like it. It's certainly more interesting than Rock winning clean over Punk at the Rumble.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment