Total Pageviews

Friday, January 11, 2013

Impact Wrestling Report - 1/10/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

I liked the opening segment. It was something different.

Good package on Bradley.

Not a fan of Brooke Hogan.

King vs. Ion was fine for a brief contest. I'd like to see more from both in future matches.

Good post-match by King. I wouldn't mind him winning the X-Division Title.

So-so segment with the Robbies and Tessmacher.

I liked Park's segment alright.

What does it say about Jessie and Rob Terry that they were only given a 2-minute match?

Not a bad post-match. TNA can be silly at times (not that WWE can't).

I liked Brian Cage's video.

Nothing wrong with the Gut Check match. It didn't look like either man just HAS to be signed, though what's there to say about a match that short?

Fine Aces and Eights segment. I'm somewhat lukewarm on them, now. Any stable with Anderson and Devon involved will do that to me.

Not really a fan of the Hogan-Joseph Park segment. There's only so much they can get out of Park in the role he's in now, and it would be unbelievable for him to be a solid wrestler after so little training (in kayfabe).

Thumbs down for the Hogans segment. Does anyone really want to see these two in 2013?

I liked the Aries-Roode segment ok.

I liked the tag match, as it added fuel to the fire for the PPV matches.

The whole "using Bully Ray's real name" thing still ticks me off. It's really stupid.

Good segment with Ryan, Morgan, Chavo, and Hernandez. Hopefully Ryan and (especially) Morgan look good even if they lose.

Good promo from Hardy.

I liked the Aces and Eights/Angle et al segment fine.

So much for Knox looking effective. Gotta keep Sting strong.

More Hogans BS. I would have been better with it if Bully Ray didn't make the save and Aces and Eights got some heat.

Terrible final segment. I can't believe I used to prefer TNA to WWE.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment