Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rock's sparring partner, Interviews with King Mo/Sheamus/Punk/Booker/Lawler, TNA morale up, NXT star in Rumble, and Questions on Cena, Daniels, the NXT Championship,and Sting vs. Taker

The Rock has been training with Michael McGillicutty, who he endorsed on Twitter. I've been impressed with McGillicutty's more recent outings. Hopefully he has a future.

King Mo was profiled on Sports Illustrated. I'm very curious to see how he'll fare in the wrestling world. I like that he's getting TNA publicity.

Sheamus talked about his 18-second WrestleMania match and more.

C.M. Punk talked about the Rumble, WrestleMania, his knee, and more.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Morale is said to be up in the TNA locker room after the UK tapings. It's good to get out of the Impact Zone.

Booker T. talked about his book, the upcoming Rumble panels, and more. Good read.

Jerry Lawler talked about the Rumble, Mania, and more. He has good

There will be an 8-man NXT tournament to earn a spot in the Royal Rumble. That's a huge opportunity for the winner. Corey Graves, Oliver Grey, Luke Harper, Xavier Woods, Conor O'Brian, Adrian Neville, Bo Dallas, and Leo Kruger are the competitors.

The audience for the most recent Impact was 1.57 million. Not bad.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

2. That is kind of how he is these days. I like the fact that they're using him to try to give the rub to other people on the roster like that. Firing Cena is a ludicrous idea, and Mean Gene's heyday was decades ago. I hope WWE Creative has more sense than that.

3. Nope. If he wasn't a TNA original with years of helping them out, I'm not sure that he'd be in the title picture. He's just not that level of a competitor in my eyes.

4. I guess since they're not planning on having them defended on WWE TV. Usually when someone makes it to TV, they drop the title anyway.

5. It could happen one day, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. The clock is ticking for both guys.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment