Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

JBL apologizes, more from NXT on live events, Interview with Mansfield, WWE profiles NXT, and Questions on cashing in the X Title, The Shield, and Hall of Famers

JBL apologized to the former Dudley Boys for slighting them on Smackdown.

NXT's Bo Dallas defeated Tensai on a recent Raw live event. What happened to Tensai? I hope Dallas impressed because what little I've seen of him wasn't what I had hoped for. He's still very young.

Eddy Mansfield talked about old-school NWA and WWF. Enlightening read. I liked the shot at TNA.

WWE took a look at NXT's top prospects. Bo Dallas is front and center. Could this be our Class of 2013?

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I can definitely see the idea popping back up down the line. I think it worked out pretty well for Austin Aries.

2. It dilutes them to have them wrestle every week. Sometimes less is more. That said, surely at some point they'll be regular competitors. They're high on Ambrose and Rollins. Both will almost certainly get chances to shine.

3. I can see them getting in down the line if Vince feels like putting them in. All of them made marks on the wrestling business.

Nothing to add to 4.

Nothing to add to 5 either. Bully Ray hasn't been a Dudley since 2005!

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment