Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Royal Rumble Reax - 1/27/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Royal Rumble PPV.

Cool segment with Hart, Del Rio, and Ricardo.

Del Rio vs. Show was pretty good until the ending. I don't think it's been long enough since Cena vs. Batista to use that ending again. They had an opportunity to really make Del Rio look like a giant-killer, but they didn't do it.

I liked the promo with Ziggler. It's a shame he's not being pushed like he should be.

Nice Rumble video.

That didn't really do much for Rhodes or Sandow. They could have really looked like credible performers there, even in a loss. I like Hell No, but it would have been beneficial for them to have some challengers in their league.

So-so segment with Hell No. I don't know how much more they can get out of them segment-wise.

I mostly liked the Rumble, but they could have done a better job with the winner. They keep pushing the same couple of guys and wonder why the product is stale.

I liked Rock's promo a good deal.

That was awesome! I expected a longer match, though. And no way they're doing Punk vs. Cena at Mania.

That made more sense. Pretty good match, and it's a big deal for Rock to win. I'm just not looking forward to Cena/Rock II. I'm sure the match will be good, but the mic work could be pretty painful.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment