Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Questions on wrestling sites, Rock vs. Brock, Ryback at Mania, dream matches, and beating Taker

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I check out 420chan's /wooo/ a lot. Also sometimes PWTorch for interviews and such. And I do visit WWE and TNA's official websites. Also cagematch.de for match results. It's a very valuable resource.

2. I don't think I'd mind seeing that.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

3. I don't know that they'd be able to do it effectively. He's had good PPV showings before, but I don't know if he could handle a match that long.

4. HBK vs. Rock would be good. I'd like to see Punk vs. Aries or Punk vs. Joe (again) for people on the current roster.

5. Taker definitely has pull as far as who beats him, though it is Vince's final call. I suppose they COULD make it work for someone to end the streak, but I don't think they should risk it.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment