Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Impact Wrestling Reax -1/3/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.

Aries and Roode were good in the opening segment. Hardy's never really been a good mic guy.

Didn't really care for the segment with Kazarian, Daniels, and Storm. They've gotten pretty much all they can out of that duo.

Good win for Storm. He's got a good future ahead of him I think.

I wasn't crazy about the Aces and Eights segment, since I'm not a fan of Anderson.

I liked the segment between Kash and King. Both men have good mic skills.

DOC calling out Sting was fine.

Hopefully Brooke Hogan isn't around too much longer. I'm not a fan of her segments.

York vs. Kash was nice. Kash still has "it" and York was a good pick-up.

Chavo and Hernandez were fine. They're not known for their talking ability.

Morgan vs. Hernandez was fine to continue the tag feud. I think and hope Morgan can go higher than the tag titles in 2013.

Good Angle/Joe segment. I'm interested in who's under those masks.

Fine Knockouts preview. I wish WWE did more to promote its matches like that.

It gets more sad seeing Hogan every week as he becomes further and further detached from his prime. Society has moved past disco and the pet rock. It's time for wrestling to move past Hogan. Hopefully removing Bully and Brooke from the picture means we get at least a break from this angle.

I'm liking the Joseph Park training segments. He's got to be learning more about wrestling than if he was working with Bill DeMott.

Nice Knockouts match. Everyone showed that they belong in a wrestling ring.

More ODB and EY in 2013. Not news I was looking forward to hearing.

Another Hogan segment. At least it accomplished something.

I liked the cage match. It was structured well and everyone did good things.

And Sting saves the day again. How many times has he come back now? It made sense to end the show that way, but it's kind of tiring having seemingly seen it a number of times. As for the former Knox, it was no surprise at all to see him. Not that it needed to be.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment