Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

DDP helping Hall, and Questions on the Brand Extension, turning Rock heel, Hogan going for the TNA Title, and the Elimination Chamber

Diamond Dallas Page is now assisting Scott Hall after his recent success with Jake "The Snake" Roberts. He deserves applause for this.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I can go either way on it. Some guys are overexposed, some guys don't get enough TV time, and some guys get some valuable TV experience from working both shows. I see why WWE wants a lot of its top guys working both shows to prop ratings up, but ratings weren't a problem in the past when they built up new stars better (since they couldn't rely on having most/all of the top stars on both shows). Though I think they could very well have had a better roster then, too.

2. I'd like it, and think there's at least part of the audience that would boo Rock if they played up his selective schedule and leaving the business. I don't think WWE would try it, though.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. I think it makes whomever is champion look weak if they can't rather easily dispose of someone with that many years and surgeries on them. It would be no contest in a shoot fight. I don't see why it should go the length of an average PPV main event.

Not much to add to 5. Don't read too much into it. It's just a poster.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment