Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

TNA Genesis Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's TNA PPV.


Matt Morgan should be positioned better than the opening match.

Not a bad opening tag. Hopefully Morgan's moving up the card now.

So-so Anderson promo. I can't believe I used to rate his mic skills high.

Fine match with Anderson and Joe. I would have liked a Joe win, but the story is better with Anderson and Aces and Eights winning.

I liked King's promo.

King vs. York was nice. Both guys have earned roster spots.

Cool post-match.

RVD vs. York was good for the amount of time it got.

Joseph Park continues to grow on me with promos like that.

I liked Devon vs. Park for what it was. It needed to have a different feel than the other matches on the card and it did.

Fine post-match.

I liked Aries' promo.

The Knockouts match wasn't bad. The division could use some additional faces in 2013 with Sarita and Rosita gone.

Daniels continues to show why he's not a main eventer with his promos.

So-so match with Daniels and Storm. I hope Storm gets back in the title picture and Daniels and Kazarian remain in Purgatory.

Another bad segment involving a Hogan. The sooner this angle is over, the better.

Sting vs. DOC was only ok. Sting's a legend and all, but at some point they're not going to be able to rely on him in the ring. That day might be sooner than TNA hopes.

Not a bad post-match.

Aries and Roode were pretty good in the main event. Hardy's at the point of his career where he can just get over by doing his signature spots. I hope someone gets a big rub from beating him at Lockdown and he doesn't hold the title again over the talented stars of 2013.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment