Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Interview with McGuinness, big Gut Check contest, British Bootcamp update, and Questions on Ziggler, pipe bombs, Mania, Cena promos, and Raw 20

Nigel McGuinness/Desmond Wolfe talked about his documentary and more.

TNA is allowing fans to determine which participants in their Gut Check tryouts will make it to TV. The Naturals' Chase Stevens, Sami Callihan, and The Score's Arda Ocal are all in the running. Could be interesting if any of them make it.

The contestants of TNA British Bootcamp will work on the upcoming European tour. I hope they have some keepers there.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I like Ziggler a lot, but don't think he should be the undisputed champion. I do like the idea of him being a World or WWE Champion in Mania season, though.

2. What about Shane Douglas dropping the NWA Title? There have been pipebombs before. I don't think Punk is claiming to invent controversial promos (outside of maybe his character).

3. Punk vs. Taker, Cena vs. Rock, and HHH vs. Lesnar are some pretty big matches. There are some things I'd rather see, but that's not a bad line-up at all.

4. I think it's a case of WWE feeling that if the commentators find it funny, maybe the fans will too. It's pretty bad.

5. It wasn't a bad show, but it wasn't as good as Raw 1000. I'm also pretty ticked about Cena vs. Ziggler.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment