Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bryan talks to WWE.com, Jackman talks Ziggler, Questions on Whipwreck, ROH's TV show, and going to shows live, and Sheamus talks bullying, his persona, and education

WWE.com caught up with Daniel Bryan after his loss on Smackdown. Not bad.

Hugh Jackman talked with Entertainment Weekly about the Dolph Ziggler angle. The latter's done a good job stretching it out to get more coverage than it would have otherwise.

After the break, I go into PWInsider.com's questions for Saturday and the rest of the day's news. Firstly, where's Mikey Whipwreck?


 1. To add to what they said, he had a hand in training Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, and Trent Barreta. Ryder's friend The Big O is training there now as well. That's a nice little list.

There's nothing to add to 2, but for 3 I believe they'll be posting it on YouTube then as well.

4. I haven't actually attended a wrestling taping in a number of years. Neither major company has come to my local arena lately unfortunately.

5. I know that the show was headlined by Mankind vs. Stone Cold vs. The Undertaker vs. Kane in a steel cage for the WWF Title. I don't remember who opened that night. This would have been in 1999.

Finally, Sheamus talked about bullying and education before a show in Texas. I like that he was able to tturn those negative experiences into excelling elsewhere. I also really like his character not being a hokey Irish stereotype.

That's all for a slow news day. I'll be back with more tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment