Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/14 Raw dark match, Questions on a best of Rock vs. Cena, no blood on DVDs, Nash getting upset, Mark Madden, and merchandise, and a Henry update

Dean Ambrose beat Zack Ryder ahead of the 5/14 Raw.

For my take on the 5/15 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think Rock in his prime could best Cena in his prime, but could we get Rock in his prime on a PG show?  That could be the nostalgia goggles talking for me, though.

2. As they said, it's a by-product of the current, more "squeaky-clean" WWE. It's sports entertainment with dancing and catch phrases more than in-ring wars, unfortunately.

3. I never knew Goldust and Nash were friends, but that would certainly make sense given the timing.

4. I haven't really seen enough of his work or the column in question so I can't really say anything.

After the break, I go into everything else from 5/15.

5. There's really no telling. PWTorch.com has a collectibles column every so often and they might have a good idea, but it's not my area of expertise and it really does depend on the buyer.

The 5/14 Raw did a 2.94 rating, with hours of 2.91 and 2.97. They need to do a better job of announcing things to see in advance. Having bigger feuds for Cena and Punk would help as well.

Mark Henry is not advertised for anything until the 6/25 Raw (as of 5/15), so he might not be out long.

That's all for the 5/15 news. More to come tomorrow after the 5/16 NXT. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment