Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ambrose works Raw house show and questions on Tessmacher, OVW, the Bellas, Knockouts marketing and Cena

FCW stand-out Dean Ambrose lost to Zack Ryder on a 5/11 Raw house show by DQ after whipping him into an exposed turnbuckle. He's being talked about as a once-in-a-lifetime talent.

For my take on the 5/12 PWInsider.com questions:
1. She's definitely progressing and is quickly becoming one of the Knockouts to watch in the division. She stands out in what she does and is one of few TNA competitors I look forward to seeing compete. (Sorry, TNA).

2. Probably several more! As far as I know, they plan to continue doing Gut Checks and OVW is a prime place to use talent to showcase in that.

3. I don't see them jumping ship like that. As far as I know, them leaving WWE was amicable and I would think the door could be open for them to come back. Why risk that for TNA?

Everything else from 5/12 after the break!

4. Nothing to add there. Keep the marketing consistent.

5. I do see the resemblance in the color scheme!

That's all from 5/12. Yes, really. 5/13's news post will be after Sacrifice coverage, which I'll start presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment