Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Another FCW name at live events, Questions on using Brock, Jericho turning face, marketing Benoit, turning Bryan face, squashers, HHH breaking kayfabe, and Christian post-TNA, Legends interviews, and a WWE producer released

Former FCW Champion Bo Rotundo defeated Drew McIntyre on the 5/5 Smackdown live event. I'd guess he might end up on NXT soon.

There was some kind of mix-up with the 5/6 PWInsider.com questions and some got answered twice. I'll do this link then continue numbers with this link, using duplicates together:
1. If WWE gets a big boost in business from using Brock then I think it's worth it to put up with his outbursts. For now. If things slip business-wise, I'll reconsider. They made good points in their answers.

2. Not much to add here. Jericho could do pretty much anything he wanted to and be good by me and a lot of fans. He's earned the right to choose how he wants to be portrayed.

3. Tyson didn't kill his wife and son, and has put his negative actions in the past. So, the analogy doesn't really fit. I go with their answer here.

After the break, I hit everything else from 5/6. Next up, a question on turning Daniel Bryan face.

4. I'm thinking they'll do it after he loses a hard-fought battle at Over the Limit. I think I would go that route if I were them.

5. Tensai has the most experience and is already being booked near main event level, so I think he'll be the one to get the biggest push for now. They'll eventually drop the ball on all of them I think. I'd say the former Albert has changed the most due to veteran instincts and such the others don't have yet.

6. WWE.com has a rather flimsy explanation. It is indeed good to be the king.

 
7. Jeff Hardy and R-Truth have done well for themselves post-TNA as well. Hardy's in his 2nd TNA run.

Honky Tonk Man and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan were interviewed.

WWE released Goldust as a producer (and wrestler) due to something involving a prior Smackdown taping. More on this as it becomes available.

That's all for the 5/6 news. More to come later in the day. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment